Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Mini chive pikelets with mushrooms
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 5 fresh chives, cut into quarters
- 20 g butter, plus extra for frying
- 140 g self-raising flour
- 1 pinch sea salt
- ¼ tsp bicarbonate of soda
- 180 g sour cream
- 125 g full cream milk
- 1 egg
- 2 sprigs fresh rosemary (approx. 10 cm long), leaves only
- 4 sprigs fresh thyme, leaves only
- 2 spring onions/shallots (approx. 30 g), trimmed and cut into quarters
- 8 slices prosciutto (approx. 160 g), rind removed and cut into halves, or 4 shortcut bacon rashers (approx. 160 g), rind removed and cut into quarters
- 40 g olive oil
- 360 g button mushrooms, brushed clean and cut into slices
- 2 tsp tamari sauce (optional)
- 2 tbsp Dijon mustard
- ¼ tsp ground black pepper, to taste
- fresh chives, finely chopped, or micro herbs, for garnishing
- per 1 portion
- 249 kJ / 59 kcal
- 2.3 g
- 3 g
- 4 g
- Saturated Fat
- 1.9 g
- 0.4 g
- 192.3 mg