Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Miniroscón de Reyes (Spanish King's cake)
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 80 g milk
- 2 tsp dried instant yeast
- 1 tsp sugar
- 130 g baker's flour
- 120 g sugar
- 1 lemon, zest only, no white pith
- 1 orange, zest only, no white pith
- 60 g milk
- 70 g unsalted butter, room temperature
- 2 eggs
- 4 tsp dried instant yeast
- 30 g orange blossom water (see Tips)
- 450 g baker's flour
- 1 pinch sea salt
Assembly and decoration
- 1 egg, beaten
- 100 - 150 g mixed glacé fruit
- 30 g flaked almonds
- 50 g sugar (moistened with a few drops of water)
- per 1 piece
- 1461.6 kJ / 349.3 kcal
- 9.1 g
- 60.2 g
- 8.4 g
- Saturated Fat
- 3.8 g
- 2.5 g
- 41.1 mg