Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 200 g rolled oats
- 300 g apple juice
- 1 pinch ground cinnamon
- 1 pinch ground nutmeg
- 40 g whole mixed nuts (e.g. almonds, hazelnuts, macadamias)
- 40 g desiccated coconut
- 40 g mixed dried fruit (e.g. figs, cranberries, dates)
- 1 Granny Smith apple, unpeeled, cored and cut into quarters (approx. 95 g)
- Greek-style natural yoghurt, to serve
- fresh mixed fruit (e.g. pomegranate, strawberries, blueberries), to serve
- per 1 portion
- 1140.7 kJ / 271.6 kcal
- 6.8 g
- 25.9 g
- 15 g
- Saturated Fat
- 7.7 g
- 4.7 g
- 40.6 mg
Vanilla and honey toasted muesli
Fennel, freekeh and orange salad
Stewed rhubarb with apple and strawberries
8小時 10 分
Fruit and nut muesli
Tropical smoothie bowl
Cypriot grain salad
Pear berry cereal
Apple, rhubarb and goji berry crumble with vanilla cashew cream