Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Pea shakshuka with bacon dust
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 150 g rindless bacon rashers (approx. 4 rashers)
- 700 g water
- 1 - 2 tsp Vegetable stock paste, to taste (see Tips)
- 1 spring onion/shallot, trimmed and cut into thirds
- 2 pinches ground black pepper, plus extra to season
- 330 g frozen peas
- 4 eggs
- sea salt, to season
- 130 g sugar snap peas, trimmed, cut into slices lengthways
- goats cheese, cut into pieces, to serve
- pea shoots, to serve
- 4 slices sourdough bread, toasted (optional)
- per 1 portion
- 3056.9 kJ / 730.6 kcal
- 34.3 g
- 87.7 g
- 26.9 g
- Saturated Fat
- 10 g
- 8.2 g
- 1251.2 mg
Alternative recipesShow all
Apple and almond overnight oats (gut health)