Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Steamed cabbage rolls with spicy sauce
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 2 tbsp tamari
- 2 tsp Sriracha® sauce (see Tips)
- ¼ tsp salt
- ½ tsp monkfruit sweetener or sweetener of choice (see Tips)
- 20 g dried shiitake mushrooms
- boiling water, for soaking
- 2 ½ cm piece fresh ginger, peeled
- 2 spring onions/shallots, trimmed and cut into thirds
- 500 g pork mince, broken into pieces
- 1 egg
- 1 tbsp tamari
- 700 g water
- 8 savoy cabbage leaves, core removed, medium size leaf, separated
- per 1 portion
- 1129.3 kJ / 268.9 kcal
- 29.2 g
- 4.6 g
- 14.6 g
- Saturated Fat
- 5.4 g
- 0.8 g
- 1072.7 mg
Alternative recipesShow all
Bavarian meat loaf (Leberkäse)
Honey and herb pork loin
Pork and porcini roulade