Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 130 g frozen pitted cherries
- 1 grapefruit, peeled and cut into pieces
- 2 bananas, cut into slices
- 70 g soy milk
- 20 g LSA (optional - see Tips)
- 20 g pure maple syrup
- 3 tbsp linseeds (flaxseeds) (see Tips)
- 3 tbsp muesli
- 2 tbsp cacao nibs
- per 1 portion
- 1851.6 kJ / 440.9 kcal
- 12.8 g
- 48.7 g
- 18.1 g
- Saturated Fat
- 1.7 g
- 14.3 g
- 47.8 mg
Alternative recipesShow all
Crunchy quinoa patties with avocado smash
Green smoothie bowl
Nutty pancakes with stone fruit compote