Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Mixed berry smoothie bowl
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 30 g shelled unsalted pistachio nuts
- 100 g frozen strawberries
- 60 g frozen blueberries
- 1 banana, cut into pieces
- 1 apple, cut into cubes (2 cm)
- 100 g fruit juice of choice
- 20 g LSA (optional - see Tips)
- 15 g pure maple syrup
- 3 tbsp hemp seeds
- 2 tbsp mulberries dried (optional - see Tips)
- 50 g fresh blueberries (optional)
- 2 tbsp coconut chips
- per 1 portion
- 1951.9 kJ / 464.8 kcal
- 13.9 g
- 40.2 g
- 26.8 g
- Saturated Fat
- 2.9 g
- 10.9 g
- 14.4 mg
Alternative recipesShow all
Apple and almond overnight oats (gut health)