Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 40 g oil
- 50 g onions, halved then sliced (5 mm)
- 200 g rump steak, cut in strips (4-5 cm)
- 1 sprig fresh rosemary
- 120 g cherry tomatoes
- 40 g caperberries, drained (optional)
- 70 g rocket salad
- 1 ripe avocado
- 30 g walnut halves
- 10 g lime juice
- 10 g honey
- ¾ tsp fine sea salt, or to taste
- ½ tsp ground black pepper, or to taste
- per 1 portion
- 3368 kJ / 805 kcal
- 35 g
- 9 g
- 67 g
- 10 g
Alternative recipesShow all
Korean Fried Chicken
Braised Lamb Shanks with Roasted Garlic and Parmesan Mash - Stinco d'agnello con purè di patate all'aglio e parmigiano
Bulgogi (Pan-fried Marinated Beef)
Sri Lankan Red Beef Curry