Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 12 black peppercorns
- 8 whole allspice berries
- 8 whole cloves
- 24 oz white wine vinegar
- 12 oz water
- 3 oz sugar
- 1 tbsp kosher salt
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- 1 tsp fennel seeds
- 1 tsp mustard seeds
- 14 oz cauliflower, small florets
- 6 oz carrots, sliced on the bias (¼ in.)
- 6 oz red bell pepper, julienned (¼ in.)
- 4 oz green olives, pitted
- 6 oz pearl onions, trimmed and peeled
- 3 oz celery, sliced on the bias (½ in.)
- 4 garlic cloves
- 12 slices serrano chili, in rings (3 rings per jar)
- per 1 portion
- 268 kJ / 64 kcal
- 1 g
- 11 g
- 1 g
- 2 g