Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 200 g water
- 1 tsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tsp dried instant yeast
- 310 g baker's flour, plus extra for dusting
- 1 ¼ tsp salt
- 100 g pumpkin, cut into pieces (approx. 2 cm)
- 80 g red onion
- 1 garlic clove
- 2 tsp Aleppo pepper (see Tips)
- 1 vine-ripened tomato, cut into quarters
- ¼ tsp ground black pepper
- 400 g lamb mince
- fresh mint leaves
- 1 lemon, cut into cheeks, to serve
- per 1 portion
- 295 kJ / 70.3 kcal
- 4.6 g
- 8.9 g
- 1.6 g
- Saturated Fat
- 0.4 g
- 0.9 g
- 109.3 mg