Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Berry and cream filo stacks
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 80 g shelled Brazil nuts (see Tips)
- 60 g unsalted butter, cut into pieces
- 4 sheet filo pastry
- 5 tbsp icing sugar
Berry and cream filling
- 200 g thickened cream
- 100 g mascarpone cheese
- 1 tsp natural vanilla extract
- 2 tbsp icing sugar
- 120 g strawberries, trimmed and cut into thin slices (see Tips)
- fresh mint leaves only, for garnishing (optional)
- per 1 portion
- 1413.6 kJ / 336.6 kcal
- 3.5 g
- 19.9 g
- 27.6 g
- Saturated Fat
- 15.3 g
- 1.6 g
- 51.1 mg