Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Tomato Soup with Grilled Cheese Sandwiches
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
or 4 cloves roasted garlic, homemade (see Tip)
g shallots, in pieces
or 70 g onions, in pieces
- 15 g extra virgin olive oil
- 500 g tomatoes, ripe, quartered (see Tip)
- 15 g tomato paste, (concentrate)
- 225 - 340 g vegetable broth, (optional)
- ½ - 1 tsp paprika, smoked, ground, to taste
- 1 - 2 tsp sugar, to taste
- 1 tsp salt, to taste
tsp black pepper, ground, to taste
or ¼ tsp white pepper, ground, to taste
- 6 basil leaves, fresh, plus extra to garnish
Grilled Cheese Sandwiches
- 225 g Cheddar cheese, vintage, cut into pieces
- 8 slices sourdough bread
- 2 - 4 tbsp butter, unsalted, to fry
- crushed red pepper, to garnish
- per 1 portion
- 4790.6 kJ / 1145 kcal
- 45.8 g
- 156.5 g
- 38.4 g
- Saturated Fat
- 18.4 g
- 8.6 g
- 2648.6 mg
Alternative recipesShow all
Chicken corn chowder, Broccoli terrines
Fillet with Rice, Almonds and Cranberries
Salmon with Lemon Hollandaise, Asparagus and Rice (Metric)
Chicken with Mustard Sauce and Vegetable Soup (TM6 Metric)