Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 180 g white rice, rinsed
- 1 tsp salt, adjust to taste
- 2 tsp sesame oil (dark roasted)
- 150 g whole chicken breast
- 2 tsp chicken stock powder
- 1500 g water
- 1 - 2 pinches white pepper powder, adjust to taste
- 1 sprig spring onion, chopped, to garnish
- per 1 portion
- 1448 kJ / 346 kcal
- 38 g
- 34 g
- 5 g
- 0.5 g