Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Chili-Lime Chicken with Cauliflower Rice
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- ½ bunch fresh cilantro, leaves only, plus extra to garnish
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 jalapeño pepper, de-stemmed and de-seeded
- 1 tsp salt, to taste
- 4 ½ oz lime juice
- 4 oz olive oil
- 2 tsp agave
- ¼ tsp ground cumin
- 4 chicken breasts, skinless, boneless
onion, to brush grill
or vegetable oil, to brush grill
- 18 oz cauliflower florets
- 20 oz water
- cotija cheese, crumbled, to garnish
- 1 lime, in wedges, to garnish
- per 1 portion
- 1937 kJ / 463 kcal
- 57 g
- 11 g
- 21 g
- Saturated Fat
- 4 g
- 3 g
- 465 mg