Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Chimichurri Pork Tenderloin with Warm Rice Salad
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 4 garlic cloves
- 3 ½ oz shallots, halved
- 1 oz fresh cilantro, leaves and tender stems
- ½ oz fresh parsley, leaves and tender stems
- 2 tbsp dried oregano
- 7 oz extra virgin olive oil
- 2 oz white wine vinegar
- 1 oz lemon juice
- 1 tsp dried chili flakes
- 1 - 1 ½ tsp salt, to taste
- 2 pork tenderloins (approx. 16-17 oz ea.)
Warm Rice Salad & Grilling
- ½ oz fresh parsley, leaves only, plus extra to garnish
- 3 oz extra virgin olive oil
- 2 oz capers, drained
- 2 oz lemon juice
- 1 ½ tsp salt, divided
- 35 oz water
- 9 oz long-grain white rice
- 10 ½ oz carrots, in half moons (½ in.)
- 1 red bell pepper, in pieces (1 in.)
- 1 yellow bell pepper, in pieces (1 in.)
- 14 oz zucchini, in half moons (1 in.)
onion, to brush grill
or oil, to brush grill
- per 1 portion
- 3138 kJ / 750 kcal
- 41 g
- 47 g
- 44 g
- Saturated Fat
- 8 g
- 5 g
- 1204 mg