Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 1 garlic clove
- 2 ½ oz white onion (approx. ¼ onion)
- ½ oz cilantro, leaves only (approx. ½ bunch)
- 1 jalapeño pepper, de-stemmed
- 1 oz lime juice (approx. 1 lime)
- 17 ½ oz Roma tomatoes, seeds removed and diced (approx. ¼ in.)
- 1 tsp ground black pepper
- ½ tsp fine sea salt
- per 1 Total recipe
- 636 kJ / 152 kcal
- 4 g
- 38 g
- 0 g
- 8 g