Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Crunchy caramel ice cream slice
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 70 g plain flour (see Tips)
- ½ tsp baking powder (see Tips)
- 60 g brown sugar
- 80 g pecans
- 60 g salted butter, cut into pieces
- ½ - 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 4 gelatine sheets (titanium)
- cold water, for soaking
- 80 g unsalted butter, cut into pieces
- 160 g thickened cream
- 100 g dark brown sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla bean paste
- 60 g pure icing sugar (see Tips)
- 4 eggs, separated
- 300 g pouring (whipping) cream
- per 1 portion
- 1092.4 kJ / 259.5 kcal
- 3.3 g
- 15.7 g
- 21 g
- Saturated Fat
- 11.4 g
- 0.6 g
- 64.8 mg