Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Lemon Garlic Chicken and Rice
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 2 ½ oz soy sauce
- 1 oz extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- 1 ½ tsp sweet paprika
- 8 garlic cloves
- 2 in. fresh ginger
- 3 tsp ground turmeric, divided
- 1 whole chicken, organic (5 lb) (see Tip)
- 11 oz jasmine rice
- 35 oz water
- 3 sprigs fresh rosemary, plus extra to garnish
- 1 bunch fresh chives (approx. 1 oz), plus extra to garnish
- 4 lemons, sliced, plus extra to garnish
- 1 oz sweetened dried cranberries
- per 1 portion
- 3782 kJ / 904 kcal
- 77 g
- 49 g
- 42 g
- 2 g