Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Carrot, Pumpkin and Chard Pie
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 25 g vegetarian hard cheese, cut in pieces (2 cm)
- 50 g stale white bread, torn in pieces
- 10 g fresh coriander, leaves only
- 3 garlic cloves
- 300 g carrots, cut in pieces
- 5 g fresh root ginger, peeled, cut in round slices (2 mm)
- 300 g pumpkin flesh, diced (3 cm)
- 300 g onions, sliced
- 50 g olive oil
- 50 g water
- 1 tsp fine sea salt
- 300 g sweet potatoes, diced (2 cm)
- 100 g red peppers, cut in pieces (3 cm)
- 100 g Swiss chard, thick stalks removed, sliced (3 cm)
- 500 g whole milk
- 40 g butter, diced
- 40 g plain flour
- ½ tsp fine sea salt
- 1 pinch ground nutmeg
- 1 pinch ground black pepper
- per 1 portion
- 1435 kJ / 343 kcal
- 9 g
- 40 g
- 17 g