Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Mighty mouse balls
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 4 thin brown rice cakes, broken into halves
- 100 g carrot, cut into pieces, plus extra cut into 20 thin discs for ears
- 2 tsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp Vegetable stock paste (see Tips)
- 40 g tomato paste
- 500 g beef mince
- 6 pitted black olives, cut into small pieces for eyes
- 20 pumpkin seeds
- coconut oil spray, for coating
- 1 red radish, cut into 20 thin discs for ears (optional)
- 2 - 3 celery stalks, cut into thin matchsticks for tails
- per 1 portion
- 287.3 kJ / 68.4 kcal
- 6 g
- 1.9 g
- 4 g
- Saturated Fat
- 0.3 g
- 0.6 g
- 36.4 mg
Alternative recipesShow all
Jiao zi (Chinese dumplings)
Sweetcorn fritters with chilli jam and avocado cream
Parmesan cheese crisps
Teriyaki salmon bao