Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Mini lemon curd tarts
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
Sour cream pastry
- 250 g plain flour, plus extra to dust
- 200 g unsalted butter, chilled and cut into pieces
- 120 g sour cream
Lemon curd filling
- 240 g white sugar
- 150 g freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 120 g unsalted butter, cut into pieces
- 3 eggs
- fresh berries of choice, to decorate
- per 1 piece
- 422.3 kJ / 100.5 kcal
- 1.1 g
- 9.1 g
- 6.8 g
- Saturated Fat
- 4.2 g
- 0.2 g
- 6.1 mg