Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 30 g ghee (see Tips)
- 2 dried bay leaves
- 2 whole cloves
- 125 g brown onion, cut into wedges (4 cm)
- 25 g piece fresh ginger, peeled and cut into slices
- 3 garlic cloves
- 50 g roasted cashews, unsalted
- ½ - 1 fresh long red chilli, cut into halves and deseeded if preferred
- ½ tsp salt, peeled and cut into slices
- ¼ tsp ground turmeric
- 25 g tomato paste, unsalted
- 20 g Korma spice blend, (see Tips)
- 150 g pouring (whipping) cream
- 60 g natural yoghurt
- 400 g skinless, boneless chicken thighs, cut into pieces (2-3 cm)
- 1 tsp garam masala (see Tips)
- fresh coriander, leaves only, for garnishing
- fresh long red chillies, cut into slices, for garnishing (optional)
- per 1 portion
- 1853.1 kJ / 441.2 kcal
- 23.9 g
- 9.2 g
- 34 g
- 4.8 g
Alternative recipesShow all
Chicken and roasted red capsicum sauce with rice (TM5)
Chicken and roasted red capsicum sauce with rice (TM6)
Creamy turkey stew (TM5)
Creamy turkey stew (TM6)