Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 4 chicken breasts, skinless
- ½ tsp salt
- ½ tsp ground black pepper
- 80 g Edam cheese, cut in pieces
- 20 g olive oil
- 150 g onions, cut in quarters
- 2 garlic cloves
- 400 g tinned chopped tomatoes
- 1 heaped tsp vegetable stock paste, homemade
- 1 tsp sugar
- 1 ½ tsp dried oregano
- per 1 portions
- 1399 kJ / 334 kcal
- 43.5 g
- 8.7 g
- 13.9 g