Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Chicken Tagine with Prunes, Figs and Honey
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 100 g onions, quartered
- 2 garlic cloves
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 600 g water
- 550 g chicken thighs, boneless and skinless, cut in pieces (3-4 cm)
- 12 prunes, pitted (approx. 120 g)
- 8 dried figs, halved if large (approx. 120 g) (optional)
- ½ tsp fine sea salt, or to taste
- ¼ tsp ground pepper, or to taste
- ¼ tsp ground coriander
- ¼ tsp ground cumin
- 250 g couscous
- 100 g raisins
- 60 g honey, or to taste
- 50 g blanched almonds
- per 1 portion
- 3358 kJ / 803 kcal
- 50.4 g
- 87.6 g
- 27.8 g