Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Chicken breasts pizzaiola
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 800 g chicken breast fillets, skinless
- ½ tsp salt, adjust to taste
- ½ tsp ground black pepper, adjust to taste
- 200 g Edam cheese or other semi-hard cheese (e.g. Gruyère, Emmental, fontina), cut in pieces
- 30 g olive oil
- 150 g onions, cut in halves
- 2 garlic cloves
- 600 g chopped tomatoes, canned or fresh
vegetable stock cube (for 0.5 l)
or 1 heaped tsp stock paste, homemade
- 1 tsp sugar
- 1 ½ tsp dried oregano
- per 1 portion
- 1386 kJ / 331 kcal
- 41 g
- 5 g
- 16 g
- 1.6 g
Alternative recipesShow all
Korean Fried Chicken
Murgh makhani (Butter chicken - TM6)
Braised Lamb Shanks with Roasted Garlic and Parmesan Mash - Stinco d'agnello con purè di patate all'aglio e parmigiano
Bulgogi (Pan-fried Marinated Beef)