Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 500 g strong white bread flour
- 1 tsp sugar (optional)
- 1 ½ tsp dried instant yeast
- 30 g olive oil
- 350 g water, warm, plus extra for sprinkling
- 1 tsp fine sea salt
- 30 cherry tomatoes, halved
- 2 Tbsp fresh rosemary leaves, chopped
- 1 tsp coarse sea salt
- per 1 portion
- 716 kJ / 171 kcal
- 5.6 g
- 29.5 g
- 3.4 g
Alternative recipesShow all
Christmas Tree Pull-apart Bread
White Finger Rolls
Parmesan and Rosemary Buns
Estonian Kringle (Estonia)
Chicken and Sweetcorn Pizza Muffins