Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 3 ½ oz extra virgin olive oil
- 1 egg yolk, from a large egg, room temperature
- ½ lime, juiced
- 1 - 2 chipotle chilies, in adobo sauce, canned (undrained)
- ¼ tsp salt, to taste
- ½ oz sour cream
- 4 oz yellow onion, in pieces
- ½ oz extra virgin olive oil
- ½ tsp chili powder
- ¼ tsp salt
- 1 lime, juiced
- 20 sprigs fresh cilantro, leaves only
- 24 oz water
- 3 sweet corn cobs, silks and husks removed and cobs cut in half
- 3 ½ oz Pecorino cheese, grated, to serve (see Tip)
- per 1 portion
- 1356 kJ / 324 kcal
- 8 g
- 20 g
- 25 g
- 2 g